Here are a few last-minute items for your AIDS/LifeCycle packing list. It’s my first time doing AIDS/LifeCycle and after speaking to my ALC rep and a few other riders, these are some must-have items that weren’t on my list.
- A camping sleeping pad. This will keep you off the cold, hard ground.
- A portable camping pillow. Hopefully self-explanatory.
- A microfiber bath towel. You’ll need a towel that will dry quickly after your evening shower.
- Large (30-inch) rolling duffel bag. You’ll need the room for your camping pad, pillow, sleeping bag, clothing, toiletries, shoes, helmet.
- Leg warmers and arm warmers. Each day will start off cold and warm up quickly. This will make staying comfortable as portable and convenient as possible.
AIDS/LifeCycle 2013, a recap and details about of my first ALC ride. (June 26, 2013)
UPDATE: I found a few really detailed AIDS/LifeCycle packing lists.
Did I miss something? Post it in the comments.
1 thought on “Last-minute items for AIDS/LifeCycle packing list”
Last-minute items for your #AIDSLifeCycle packing list. http://t.co/OCianDeUEd #alc12 @AIDSLifeCycle