Recent AIDS/LifeCycle Posts
- 7-minute video recap of AIDS/Lifecycle 2013 7/11/13
- AIDS/LifeCycle (ALC) 2013 – the experience & a recap of the ride 6/26/13
- Powerful, influential moments during AIDS/LifeCycle 2013 6/19/13
- Back in Kansas City — AIDS/LifeCycle ALC 2013 Recap Coming Soon 6/16/13
- Day Seven: Ventura to Los Angeles – AIDS/LifeCycle 6/8/13
- Day Six: Lompoc to Ventura – AIDS/LifeCycle 6/7/13
- Day Five: Santa Maria to Lompoc – AIDS/LifeCycle 6/6/13
- Day Four: Paso Robles to Santa Maria – AIDS/LifeCycle 6/5/13
- Day Three: King City to Paso Robles – AIDS/LifeCycle 6/4/13
- Day Two: Santa Cruz to King City – AIDS/LifeCycle 6/3/13
- Day One: San Francisco to Santa Cruz – AIDS/LifeCycle 6/2/13
- Day Zero – Orientation at AIDS/LifeCycle 6/1/13
- Almost packed with five-days until AIDS/LifeCycle 2013 5/28/13
- Nine-days until ALC 2013 – Fastest average yet at 17.8 mph 5/24/13
- Thirteen-days until AIDS/LifeCycle 2013 5/20/13
Recent AIDS/LifeCycle Photos
7-Days, 545-Miles, San Francisco to Los Angeles, By Bicycle
June 2 – June 8, 2013, I’ll be participating in the 2013 AIDS/LifeCycle (ALC). ALC is a 7-day, 545-mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to raise money and awareness in the fight against HIV/AIDS.
A Personal Challenge: 7-days, 545-miles, rain or shine
There’s always the personal challenge of a 545-mile, 7-day bike ride, but compared to what someone affected by HIV/AIDS or any other serious health condition may go through, the ride should be a piece of cake.
Incentives for you!
There will be a special, personal incentives for those who give a total of $100 or more between now and June 2013.